We Keep Leasing
Meridian’s retail leasing team has historically negotiated over 10 million square feet of restaurant and retail leases, using this volume and momentum to serve as the single point of contact for both landlords and tenants seeking retail leasing and advisory services.Contact Us
Welcome to Meridian Retail Leasing
Meridian’s retail leasing team understands the market, knows the active operators, and cultivates targeted opportunities for each asset to achieve favorable results for our clients. Our retail leasing knowledge is further supported by the company’s unparalleled access to information and comparables via the firm’s debt capital markets and investment sales businesses, providing clients with exceptional service and in-depth market insights.
Clients turn to Meridian to bring a targeted and proven approach to tenanting space. Meridian’s team has negotiated category-defining leasing transactions including: 1Oak, Hunt & Fish Club, John Fraser’s “Nix,” Zuber & Company, Gold Bar, Spring Natural, Scarpetta, Livly, and Reade Street Prep, to list a few.
Meet Our Retail Leasing Team
With decades of experience, Meridian’s Retail Leasing team negotiates more than 100 retail leases each year in buildings owned and managed by some of the city’s most prominent landlords. Shouldn’t you be working with Meridian Retail Leasing?
Our Services And Differentiators
- Create a customized marketing strategy that highlights the unique selling points of your retail space
- Identify the ideal tenant by promoting your property to our vast network of contacts at national chains and emerging brands
- Screen potential tenants to ensure they will maximize income while minimizing risk
- Unlock the maximum value of retail space by repositioning it to increase cash flow
- Help identify the ideal tenant for new developments at the outset
- Successfully identify premier retail spaces in New York’s most vibrant neighborhoods based on business needs
- Support in negotiating New York City’s zoning and regulatory environment
- Build on our proven track record representing a diverse group of tenants, from national retailers to new brands
- Conduct a financial analysis, negotiate lease terms, and handle transaction management on your behalf
- Implement the latest technology to evaluate the local market, trends, and demographics
- Evaluate the layout, potential uses, and division of space to maximize value and attract the desired tenant mix
- Analyze and target specific tenants in line with ownership’s business plan for the asset
- Efficiently aid in the management of third parties and other advisors to ensure an expedited process and advantageous outcome
- Engage with our colleagues in the investment sales and debt capital markets divisions to achieve specific property-level value creation and financing objectives